Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inspiration for New Background

Hi All.

I had inspiration to add this background to my Blog as I received a message from the Netherlands, letting me know that I should prepare for the rain waiting for me. So the first thing I did today in Toronto was buy a raincoat. I am here awaiting my departure for the Netherlands and spending some time with family.

Also today, I received a record number of e-mails all with details pertaining to my departure. The most exciting one being that my scholarship money has arrived in the Netherlands and is waiting for me. I also have course registration to take care of and a mentor group waiting to welcome me.

Everything seems to be fitting into place, though I can't say the same about my luggage. You would think I would be getting better at this packing business, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Only 3 more days until I leave! The next time I post I will be doing so from Amsterdam.

Veilige Reis!

No comments:

Post a Comment